Culture Show 2011 – Venues and Artists:
1) Atlantic Village – Janet Jopson and Alison Rickman
2) Complete Computing – Rosie Burns
3) Ozzy’s Hair Salon – Dave Green
4) The Apothecary – Peter Ward
5) Blazey’s Café – Rosie Burns
6) Bideford Health Foods – Alison Rickman
7) Gertie’s Café – Sue Russell and Janet Jopson
8) Kelland’s Fruit and Veg – Janis Glover
9) Walter Henry’s Bookshop – Dave Green
10) Garlands Stationers – Group display through September
11) Bideford Library – Mike Bentley, Burt Bruins and Sue Russell
12) Quay Café – Annabel Hill
13) Britannia – Kim Styles and Laura Storr
14) Glover Stanbury window – Burt Bruins
15) The Quay Steps – Karen Hawkins (September)
16) Victoria Park – Karen Hawkins (October)
Associated exhibitions and events:
Janis Glover ‘Coastal Colour’ at Retrovia on Buttgarden St, Bideford (near the Pannier Market.
Many BBC artists have work for sale at The Little Gallery on the Farm 4a Bridgeland Street, Bideford (opposite venue 14)
Kim Styles has her jewellery for sale at Fusion, 50 Mill St, Bideford (between venues 4 and 7)
There is also quality work by non-BBC members that can be enjoyed on the Art Trail including John Hurford at Froot Loop (next to venue 4) and Fiona Balfour and John Butler at Butchers Row in the Pannier Market on your way to Complete Computing venue 2; and Simeon Chami at the start of Butgarden Street on your way to Retrovia.
Have a read of Mandi’s Art Blog here to read how the opening night went.